First steps with Volumio
First steps with Volumio
Main webUI page
- Once your system is configured with the helper, you'll see the main page of VOLUMIO
- Depending on the device you use to connect to Volumio, you'll see the desktop page or the mobile page.
- Both provide same features, but ergonomic is different to best fit with the use (mobile or desktop)
Mobile Main page of Volumio :
Desktop Main page of Volumio :
Main page description
1 - Command buttons
- Play/Stop : obvious...
- Previous : jump to previous track
- Next : jump to next track
2 - Settings gears
Here you'll find all settings for Volumio such as :
My Volumio : Here you access to your account
My Music : Music sources (nas usb, and album art management)
Playback : Output device settings (dac, mixer, resampling)
Appearance : To select your language, image background or color
Network : Set your wifi, ethernet, dns
System : Name your device, have version number and update if available, reset your system, and see credits for Volumio
Plugins : To add features to Volumio such Streaming service (Spotify...), gpio management; equalizer, Internet radio ...
Alarm : You love to wake up with your favorite music ? It's here!
Sleep : You love listening music before sleeping ? It's Here!
Shutdown : To stop or reboot your device properly
Help : Link to the online help (here!)
Volumio Shop : A link to the Volumio shop where you'll find compatible and well sounding hardware
3 - Track text information
- First line : Album name
- Second line : Track title
- Third line : Artist name
4 - Volume Settings
- Inside value : Current volume level
- External circle : Graphic volume level. Change the volume by moving it.
5 - Timer zone
Miscellaneous info about the played track
First line : Sample rate / bit resolution
Second line : Ellapsed time
Third line : Total duration
Fourth line : Track source
6 - Track management
- Left : Add to favorite
- Middle : Add to playlist
- Right : Go to - Artist/Album - Tweeter
7 - Album art Display
- Display album art for the played track or radio if available.
8 - Volume control
- Left : Lower volume
- Middle : Mute
- Right : Higher volume
9 - Multiroom zone
- Here appear all available Volumio devices on your network. In the picture, the device called VOLUMIO-RPI2 is the current remoted device. To remote an other, clic on it.
10 - Browse page
- Clicking here, you access to all available music on your system (Nas, Usb disk, radio, Spotify, Youtube etc depending on plugins/options installed).
- The current page
12 - Queue
- Here you access to the current queue with all tracks in it.