Volumio main page provides 3 tabs.
We already discovered the Playback tab in the previous page
Let's see now the content of the Browse tab and the Queue tab
- Clicking on Browse tab will allow to access all available music sources on your system.
1 - Favorites
- Favorites : Access your favorites tracks
2 - Playlists
- Playlists : Access your Playlists
3 - Music Library
- Music Library : Access your library in files/folder mode
4 - Artists
- Artist : Access your library by artist
5 - Albums
- Albums : Access your library by Albums
6 - Genres
- Genres : Access your library by genres
7 - Media server
- Media server : Access your media server if any
8 - Last 100
- Last 100 : List the last 100 tracks played
9 - Music Library
- Radio : Access web radio
Adding a radio
- To add your own radio, click as shown below :
and fill the fields :
Now your radio is available in My Web Radios
10 - Other
- Other : Depending on plugins/options you have installed, you may have other tab such Spotify, Qobuz...
- Clicking on Queue tab will allow to access to the queue of the tracks that are going to be played.
1 - Random
- Randomize the order tracks are played
2 - Repeat
- Repeat the track
3 - Save
- Save the current queue as a playlist. A name is asked for this Playlist
4 - Clear queue
- Clear the current queue
5 - Remove track
- Remove track from the queue
You can change the order of each track by clicking and moving it up or down.