Welcome to Volumio's documentation
Volumio is a GNU\Linux Based Audiophile Music Player Operating system. designed to play music with the highest possible fidelity. Altough its designed to run on most embedded devices (Raspberry Pi, UDOO, Odroid, Cubieboard, Beaglebone...) it works great also on any ordinary PC. To get more informations visit the Overview section.
- Volumio uses Websockets to receive commands, see how it works in the WebSocket API Section
- Learn how to write plugins to add new functionalities to Volumio in the Plugin Section
- Want to contribute to this guide? See the Contribute to this doc Section
- Troubles mounting an NFS Share? See how to Mount a NFS Share
- Did you know that Volumio has a command line client? Here's how to use the Command Line Client